WHAT DOES COLD PRESSED JUICEs MEAN?
- Cold-Pressed Juices are produced from a juicer using a low RPM grinder in order to break down the fibers so the juice can be easily released. A Cold-Pressed Juice does not undergo extreme conditions where it could be damaged. The juice doesn’t get heated up, it doesn’t get put through a high-speed blade, and there isn’t air being blasted through it. The typical home juicer is a centrifugal ejection type, which does exactly those things.
How do I store the juice and for how long can I keep it?
- Cold-Pressed Juice is the only juice that can be stored for 72 hours without preservatives and will still taste fresh. It must be refrigerated. An expiry date is written on the packaging.
How are the juices delivered to me?
- We pack the juice in a styrofoam box or a cooler bag with ice gels to maintain freshness and coolness during delivery.
Is it safe to take juices regularly & when is the best time to have it?
- Yes, it is safe to consume these juices daily. It is recommended to drink these juices on an empty stomach; before lunch, post workout (any kind), or even when you need a 3 pm’ kick. If you’ve eaten a big meal, allow yourself two hours to digest before drinking our juices. If you’ve just drank a juice, allow yourself 20 minutes before eating a meal.
WHy should I incorporate juice in my diet?
- Juicing offers many life-enhancing health benefits. Each juice has it’s own specific range of benefits. For those of us who do not like to eat many fruits and veggies, incorporating fresh juice can be a fun way to increase consumption of your daily requirements of fruits and vegetables, boost your nutrient intake for better health and wellness, and also to reach your weight loss goals.